Mana Pools As A Safari Destination… Where do I begin?
Far north in Zimbabwe, nestled within the Zambezi Valley lies a creation of nature still pure, splendid, untouched and wild yet so tranquil along the banks of the mighty Zambezi river. The abundance of wildlife, stunning natural beauty and unique opportunities for adventure out there is something that will never get old.
This incredible safari destination will offer its visitors a true wilderness experience in which all senses will be heightened as it plays host to one of the most astonishing wildlife experiences in Africa.
Imagine yourself walking on the very soil that Africa’s big game roam on. Crouching down as you approach a pride of lion. Running to keep up with wild dog on the hunt. Standing ever so still as a large bull elephant stretches up on his back legs to reach some fresh leaves.
Words will never do this justice. All I can say is that it will only truly be understood once experience. To add to that… Its more than just an experience. It is a feeling!
I always look forward to returning to this special place. August… are you here yet?!?!
During the Best Of Mana Pools safari you will get to experience all the luxuries this special place has to offer. This experience is set apart from any other and will showcase all of Mana Pools to you across eleven days. This is a unique safari experience to Mana Pools in that it offers the opportunity to explore both the wildlife-rich floodplains. Spend hours watching a continuous flow of wildlife at "the last waterhole" further inland known as Kanga Pan, as well as exploring one of the wildest place in Africa - Chitake Springs.
These three images sum up Mana Pools as a safari destination. Well, it sums up our product on offer to you.
For a bit more information to what you can expect during the Beast Of Mana Pools safari, please read my trip report from last year here.
Highlights on Mana Pools as a safari destination
- Diverse Wildlife: Mana Pools is home to an incredible variety of wildlife, including elephants, lions, leopards, wild dog, hyena, buffalo and a diverse population of antelopes and other plains game. Additionally, the park is a birdwatcher's paradise, boasting over 350 bird species.
- Stunning Scenery: Mana Pools is renowned for its natural beauty, with rolling hills, rocky outcrops, and my favourite, the magical forests along the flood plains. The park is home to a large number of acacia trees which provide shelter and food for the animals that call the park home, creating a picturesque landscape that will take your breath away.
- Walking Safaris: Mana Pools offers visitors the unique opportunity to go on guided walking safaris, providing an exhilarating and intimate way to experience the park and its wildlife.
- Remote Wilderness: Mana Pools is a remote and unspoiled wilderness area, providing visitors with the opportunity to truly escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life and immerse themselves in the wonders of the natural world.
- Photographic opportunities: Mana Pools is a photographer's paradise, with its diverse landscapes, unique vegetation and a wide variety of animals. Visitors can take advantage of the various vantage points, stunning scenery and the park's wildlife to capture some truly memorable images.
Overall, Mana Pools is a safari destination that offers something for everyone.
Whatever it is you’re looking for, it will offer an unparalleled safari experience where you can experience true wilderness, get close to nature and explore the ecological diversity of Africa. It's a place that will stay in your memory for a long time.
If you're planning a safari to Africa, be sure to include Mana Pools on your Africa bucket list.
Do Not Miss Out!
Join us on a safari that will take you on a journey filled with unforgettable wildlife encounters, breath taking natural beauty. Be part of a thrilling experience in order to understand the unique feeling it will offer.