At Wild-Eye we believe that traveling on safari should be based entirely on your specific interests. We therefore offer three very distinct types of tours based on your requirements, the most popular of which are our Scheduled Tours.
So, what is a Scheduled Photo Tour?
Unlike our Custom, or Private Guided Tours - which, as the names would suggest, are uniquely designed to suit specific interests, our Scheduled Tours involve set dates and itineraries as well as planned arrivals and departures.
Essentially, scheduled tours:
- Run over predetermined dates, carefully chosen to provide guests with the best possible experience
- Cater for between 3 and 12 guests per departure depending on the country or region visited
- Are planned to ensure the maximum amount of time spent out on safari
- Are hosted by a Wild Eye Tour and Expedition leader at a maximum ratio of 5 guests to a single guide
- Provide guests with daily photographic tuition and expert guidance as part of the safari package
- Are costed on a single basis (each guest to their own room)
All you would need to do, is pick the destination that excites you the most, the travel dates that suit - and leave the rest up to your Wild Eye team.
Leveraging our team's experience
Wild Eye has built a foundation on a team expert guides who have lived and worked in some of the continent's most successful lodge establishments, for a collective experience unsurpassed by anyone else in the industry.
When choosing destinations for our Scheduled Tours, we leverage this collective experience, taking many of the following into consideration:
- Time of year: The associated season and what that would mean for game viewing potential and overall safari experience [Read our Green Season Safari blog post here]
- Current demand: Nat Geo releases 'black panther' documentary, creating both awareness and demand for travel
- Bucket list experiences: Hot Air Ballooning over East Africa's wide open plains, The annual Great Migration, etc
- Adventures: Unique walking safari's and other on-foot experiences
- Key locations: Tanzania's Ngorongoro crater, Kenya's Masai Mara and Botswana's Okavango Delta
- Specific Animals/Themes: Big 5 of The Sabi Sands, Pumas of Patagonia, Tigers & Leopards of India etc
- Accessibility: What the easiest way to travel to the destination would be to make your traveling experience as seamless as possible
When booking Scheduled Tours with Wild Eye, guests enjoy the following benefits:
- Important travel documents, E-Tickets, day-by-day itinerary and weather forecasts all accessible on your phone via our travel app
- Personal contact from the Wild Eye Tour and Expedition Leader hosting your Scheduled Tour
- From the moment you start planning your Scheduled Tour, the dedicated Wild Eye Scheduled Tours Team, will be there with you every step of the way to make sure you don’t have to worry about anything other than enjoying your safari experience
- All travel related logistics, accommodation, road transfers and internal flights all taken care of
Who will benefit from our Scheduled Tours?
Scheduled Tours are ideal for guests who have a keen interest in photography, would like to learn more from our expert photographic guides, prefer to travel within a group of like-minded people, and would like to experience some of the most iconic safari destinations both in Africa, and elsewhere around the world. Waving single supplements, our Scheduled tours are also particularly well suited for the single traveler. Add to this our vast experience, office support and expansive network of our Wild Eye team and you simply cannot go wrong!
Get in touch with us, and let Wild Eye "change the way you see the world!"
Our Scheduled Photo Tours
Wild Eye offers scheduled photographic safaris around the world. Established in 2012 Wild Eye set out to refresh the photographic travel and private guiding industries by focusing on providing a professional service that is fun and relaxed while providing guests with amazing travel experiences and world class service.