We have decided to put a slight twist to this particular trip report.
Instead of us writing about the experience and flooding this blog with images, we as the hosts of the trip decided to record a video and speak you through the incredible safari we recently returned from. Overlayed in the video of Johan and I talking below are some of the highlight videos we managed to capture throughout the trip.
Best Of Serengeti Video Trip Report
The Serengeti form a guests POV as well as their cameras POV
The content seen above should speak volumes and firmly back this iconic area reputation. Honestly, what's not to love about the Serengeti?
It’s the quintessential African safari destination and you’ll find yourself immersed in wonder from day one.
Our 13 day Best of the Serengeti tour showcases the beauty, excitement and action across a vast area of Tanzania.
Brief Itinerary Overview
- Overnight Arusha
- Transfer to Ngorongoro Crater. 1.5 days spent exploring the crater and two nights at Ngorongoro Serena Lodge.
- Transfer to Ndutu to search for tree climbing lion/leopard, cheetah and so much more. 5 nights spent at Nasikia Mobile Migration Camp.
- Transfer to Eastern Serengeti to search for lions/leopard/cheeath on the kopjes and so much more. 4 nights spent at Olmara Camp.
- Flight from Seronero Airport to Kilimanjaro, safari ends.
- Two Wild Eye photographic guides
- All meals & local drinks
- Game drive activities in private vehicles
- Internal flights including extra luggage
- All ground transfers
- Park Fees and community levies
- International flights to and from Kilimanjaro
- Laundry at Ngorongoro Serena Safari Lodge
- Premium branded drinks at all lodges
Join Us In February Next Year
During the months of February & March each year, the southern Serengeti is the calving grounds for the great migratory herds of wildebeest, zebra and gazelle.
The predatory action surrounding the event is like no other and will offer you some of Africa’s best lion and cheetah viewing.
This 13 day tour presents to you one of the best & most diverse offerings that we have here at Wild Eye - DO NOT MISS OUT!