To best understand just how incredible our recent adventure in Uganda was, feel free to watch the video below. In it I explain the itinerary and show case some of the very special moments we enjoyed and managed to capture throughout the trip.
Best Of Uganda Trip Report May/June 2023
The forests form a guests POV
The content seen above should speak volumes and firmly back this iconic area reputation. Honestly, what's not to love about this diverse adventure in Uganda?
Time spent in the company of Uganda’s great apes will simply never be forgotten. It’s life changing in every way.
Our 11 day Best of the Uganda tour showcases the beauty, diverse excitement and beautiful landscapes across the so called Gem of Africa.
- Overnight Entebbe
- Fly to Kasese, drive to Kibble National Park. A three night stay in the park and two chimpanzee treks.
- Drive to Queen Elizabeth National Park for two nights. Boat cruise on productive game rich Kazinga Channel and vehicle bound safari.
- Drive to Bwindi Impenetrable forest for a four night stay and three Gorilla treks.
- Drive to Kihihi airstrip and fly back to Entebbe.
- All meals and house drinks
- All park and conservation fees
- All accommodation as per itinerary
- 1x Flight: Entebbe to Kasese
- 1x Flight: Kihihi to Entebbe
- 3x Gorilla trekking Permits
- 2x Chimpanzee trekking permits
- Passport and visa costs (if applicable)
- Gratuities and items of a personal nature
- Premium Drinks
- All drinks at Mweya Lodge
- Transfers not specified
- All international travel arriving into and departing from the start and end locations of this tour, Entebbe, Uganda
Join Us On This Bucket List Adventure!
Gorilla trekking has been described by many as a life-changing experience and is certainly one of Africa’s bucket-list encounters with nature.
Join us for this incredible adventure which includes not only the experience of getting close to and photographing the critically endangered Mountain Gorilla, but also two full days of trekking Chimpanzees in Uganda’s Kibale National Forest, and a two day visit to the famous Queen Elizabeth National Park, known for its tree-climbing lions.
This safari itinerary to give you the opportunity to photograph a much wider diversity of subjects than purely primates and will leave you with an incredibly well-rounded portfolio of Uganda.