South Luangwa National Park in Zambia is a true gem in the African wilderness, and has become one of my favourite safari destinations which should be on your bucket list. Over the past few years I have shared some incredible moments with clients in this amazing park.
South Luangwa should be on your bucket list and here are a few reasons why you should join me to see this incredible park:
- Abundant wildlife: South Luangwa is home to a diverse array of wildlife, including elephants, lions, leopards, hippos, crocodiles, and over 400 bird species. It's a prime location for game viewing and bird watching.
- Scenic beauty: The park is located in the Luangwa River Valley, which is known for its incredible landscapes, including lush forests, grasslands, and meandering rivers.
- Responsible tourism: Many of the tour operators in South Luangwa are committed to responsible tourism practices, which means they work to minimize their impact on the environment and support local communities.
- Unforgettable experiences: Whether you choose to go on a walking safari, take a night drive, or simply relax and soak in the natural beauty of the park, you're sure to have an unforgettable experience.
- Great value for money: Zambia is a less-explored destination, so it offers great value for money compared to more popular safari destinations in Africa.
Best of South Luangwa
So, if you're looking for an authentic and truly wild African safari experience, South Luangwa National Park should be at the top of your list. Join me in discovering this incredible place and all it has to offer this year, you will not regret it.
Best of South Luangwa
Imagine a place that could give you a sense of the Africa of old, of a bygone era. Yet, at the very same time not compromise on the wildlife viewing experiences. Be privy to some of the most epic dry-season game viewing in Africa. Welcome to South Luangwa.
Customise your own Private Guided Safari
A private guided experience is centered around you & your enjoyment. You’ll travel in the company of a professionally qualified Wild Eye guide for the entire duration of the tour. It’s private and exclusive and therefore offers you the opportunity to enjoy the thrill of being on safari to the fullest, all whilst being in the company of a guide and host whose sole purpose is to ensure that you are taken care of beyond your expectation, from start to finish.